Wednesday, May 24, 2006

where'd we go?

Have we been swallowed by the gorilla mist?

Nay, but I have been slow to blog these days. Much has happened, telling about it will require several separate posts.

My main excuse for not posting lately is that my computer broke during our trip back from Zanzibar. That and our phone line was turned off. And we had malaria. And our camera broke and the pipes are clogged in our apartment, which aren’t really excuses but I thought I’d mention them while I’m whining.

Given the reverse linearity of blogs, most of you will read this posting AFTER reading the ones I will write next. So you get the explanation after the content. But then, I suppose the content will serve as the explanation.

Rendering this post relatively meaningless. Oy.

Cheers. We’re back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home